Are you struggling with a problem that is having a negative impact on the quality of your life and relationships or stopping you being the person you want to be?
- Maybe you have been feeling anxious, scared or having panic attacks
- Are you stuck in a cycle of worrying that you can't seem to break free from?
- Or perhaps you have been feeling down and finding it difficult to cope with day-to-day life or your job
- Have you suffered traumas in your life that you can't seem to move on from?
- Are you struggling to cope with intrusive or obsessive thoughts and behaviours?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem and lack of confidence?
- Are you having difficulties with perfectionism and procrastination?
- Or it could be that it's all becoming too much and you just feel overwhelmed by the stresses and strains in your life
Would you like to learn how to overcome your current difficulties? If so, then therapy with an experienced therapist can help you acquire the tools and insights to get your life back on track.
Research has shown that psychological therapies like CBT, EMDR and Counselling can help people deal with a wide range of emotional problems, traumas and life events, and in many cases positive changes start to happen after only a few sessions. And if you are interested in personal development, enhancing your performance at work and creating a rewarding and satisfying life, then therapy can help you get there.
I am an Accredited Psychotherapist and an independent private provider of specialist Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, EMDR and Counselling services to individuals and organisations and a registered provider of psychotherapies with leading UK health insurance and vocational rehabilitation companies. I offer face-to-face appointments for therapy in the heart of Cheltenham Town Centre, or remotely via Skype.
For all Enquiries or to Book an Appointment Call Roz today on 07817 733829 or 01242 226603